October 11, 2009

A Zoo Kind of Day.

Today Cati and Braden's CASA worker, Ms. Julianna, myself and all four kids took a trip to the Dallas Zoo. I wasn't expecting much in comparison to the Fort Worth Zoo, but was very surprised. Even though half the zoo was closed down today, due to some type of fund raiser held yesterday, I was overall impressed. There was plenty to see and the kids had a great time. They had a children's area with petting, pony rides, wooden horses (for photos) and a great playground area. I honestly can't wait to go back soon so we can see all the other exhibits. Anyway, it made for a great afternoon. I did miss the game, but it's recorded (and someone already spilled the beans on the final score) so I'll watch it before I head to bed.

We also visited a smallish church in Royse City today that I was impressed with. We still aren't ready to make a final decision, but it's my top runner thus far. Brandon has one more he wants to try before the big decision is made. We'll see what happens. I'm ready to find the one and get connected.

Here's a few pictures from our trip to the zoo with Ms. Julianna. Thanks for spending the afternoon with us...we all had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I meant to write this in the post because Julianna and I both thought it was too funny...Cati, Braden and Rylie were all super obsessed with the maps. Just a funny tid-bit.

    ReplyDelete