This morning I attended an awards ceremony at Cati and Braden's school. This is something their school does after each six weeks period to recognize all the students' achievements. Of course I was in a huge hurry and left behind my camera, but I thought I'd at least list the awards they earned for the first six weeks of this school year. Way to go guys!
Cati's Awards:
Perfect Attendance
Citizenship Excellence
Academic Excellence - "A" Honor Roll
Radical Reader - (this is given to one person per class who has maintained outstanding Reading grades throughout the six weeks).
Braden's Awards:
Perfect Attendance
Citizenship Excellence
Academic Excellence - "A" Honor Roll
Radical Reader
Funny that they both brought home the same awards. I'm especially proud of the Radical Reader award for both of them. Our experience with this school thus far has been wonderful. It almost makes me want to reconsider homeschooling the boys...the verdict is still out, so we'll see what happens.
One last note...I was picked to serve as a "room mom" for one of the classrooms for the remainder of the year. I'm not sure which room because it was a mass email, but I'm happy either way. Fun times ahead.
are you thinking of homeschooling the boys?
ReplyDeleteyou must be proud of the kids!
yes, we are debating the homeschooling plan. i am for it, brandon, not so much. he was in band and is convinced they need the socialization. i'm trying to convince him there are plenty of ways to socialize the boys even while doing homeschool, but he isn't so sure. there's lots of pros and cons. i'm praying and believe that God will direct the decision.
ReplyDelete