January 22, 2009

What in the World?

Today hasn't been the best thus far...I haven't been feeling well and Reese has been SUPER whinny, but Rylie is always a good cure, especially when I need a good laugh. Here's how he explained himself...


Me: Rylie, what in the world are you doing now?
Rylie: Mom, look I am building you are really big Christmas tree. Only it not working good.
Me: (No words, because I am laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes).
Rylie: Look Mom, I make it for you.

Thanks for completely turning my day around Rylie, I love you dearly. My son is a lot of things, but short on imagination is NOT one of them.

3 comments:

  1. love it. miss you today friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is exactly what I thought when I saw the tree :) See great minds think alike little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! That is the cutest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete