We've been missing Daddy like crazy these last few days, but because the boys were pretty well-behaved today I got them a treat at the grocery store.
Popsicles surely don't take the place of Daddy, but they do help the boys feel better...at least until Mom has to break out the wipes to clean up the mess.
I thought these were cute pictures and I'm sure Daddy will love them as well. We miss you baby!




Thanks babe for the pictures...they're awsome. I know I used to leave for 6-8 months at a time, but it didn't take long at all to get used to seeing my family everyday. Now, three days seems like an eternity. It sounds weird, but those pictures make me sad in a very happy way. I love you.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I can't believe how big they are already!!! Rylie I think looks like Brandon and Reese looks like you. They are just gorgeous! I hope one day we can all take a vacation together and visit. They all grow so very very fast. I'm baffled that Brooke is already 3 months old and trying to sit up. I'm already saying that I want to try for another baby the end of this year. I honestly do not think these 3 girls are it for us, I feel that God has more in store for us and that it involves more children. I may only ever be a stay at home mom, but my children will change this world. We love and miss you guys so much!
ReplyDelete