January 20, 2009

Quick Blurb.

I just wanted to give props to Rylie...somewhat publicly. Yesterday he was able to wear the same pair of pull-ups all day long with no accidents until about 10 minutes til bedtime (and that was poop...which he just can't seem to do in the potty out of fear). I am so proud of him. He even asked at one point to sit on the potty so he could try to poop...but "it was stuck." Yeah Rylie, I am so proud of you for trying.
We celebrated his success with a small ice cream cone after dinner. Reese will probably be there cheering him on today since he also got to celebrate with a small ice cream cone. Here's to hoping today will be as successful as yesterday.
Maybe everyone was right about letting him decide when he's ready for it. Someday I'll learn to listen to advice...maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...that is a huge accomplishment....congrats :) See only another mother knows how extremely awesome that is!!!!

    ReplyDelete