October 10, 2008

Savings Alert.

You can tell I had a busy day yesterday, three blogs in 14 hours...I'm on overload here. Anyway I'm up and at it early today and ran across something pretty exciting...at least to me. So thought I'd share. If you shop at Kroger...listen up. And if you don't this might make you want to. There are two websites (found below) where you can access e-coupons for Kroger only. Here's how it works. You go to each of the sites, fill out registration forms, input your Kroger royalty card information and...waalaa...you have coupons that will automatically scan when you purchase the item. Here's the coolest part...you can "stack" the e-coupon with regular paper coupons...making for some great bargains...especially if you wait for the item to go on sale. For example, on one of the sites there is an e-coupon for Pampers for $2 off. If I were to combine that with my paper coupon for $2, I have a instant $4 off my package of Pampers. Pretty good, huh? Coupons are fun girls! I think you should give it a whirl. If you do...let me know so we trade secrets. Happy coupon-ing to you and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment