As I sat and watched the evening news last night I thought...Wow! If I don't get Brandon busy mowing once dinner is over I might have weeds for the next two weeks (thanks to IKE). Because I am not a big weed fan he agreed and outdoors we went. (Reese and I do the edging while Rylie and Daddy mow the yard). While we were out I found this mystery flower. I think, at least, it's a flower. It's some sort of a vine and there are several of them randomly in my front side yard. So I need help identifying what it is. If indeed it is a flower/plant I am going to try and transplant it. No need to let a perfectly good plant go to waste. I don't know much about plants, but I'm trying to learn. Thanks for helping.
Don't mind me, i'm jsut passing through. I'm new to the blogging world, so i'm trying to find places to visit.
ReplyDeleteYour boy is beautiful. Wish i could have been of help about the plant. I don't know anything about them either. I like the toy-mower for your son. That is a good idea. :)
That is way too cute!!! A family project. Sounds like ya'll made the best of it!! love the mower!!
ReplyDelete