September 5, 2008

Dinner with the Gray's

Tonight we went over to have dinner with the Gray's. We ordered pizza and let the kiddos play outside. It was great fun and they always provide wonderful fellowship. Rylie is doing much better with Owen these days...but really he does much better with most. I think Rylie is just a rough kid and I need to be used to that and aware of it so I can keep an extra eye, although sometimes I get carried away with it. All in all it was a great night. Our only mishap...mesquitos! All the boys were sprayed, but those "buggies" got a hold of the three of them. And poor little Reese must have been extra sweet tonight. Thanks Paul, Cassy and Owen for the invite. We love you.

Rylie and Owen getting ready to watch "Movie Cars."
Reese and his poor little face which was feasted upon by too many mesquitos.
All boys love trains!
Owen's sandbox is always a big hit with the Pugh boys...duh!

1 comment:

  1. As Dee Dee to these beautiful boys I know any sand pile is great. However the fact that it's Owen's (Ownen according to Rylie) I'm sure that makes it only more special because he loves to play with Owen. They are quite the handsome threesome sitting and playing. Oh my baby Reese, your adorable little face makes Dee Dee so sad. I do understand however that Cassy was quik to the rescue with some benedryl cream. I am so thankful that my kids and grandboys have been blessed with such good friends.

    ReplyDelete