Well, in reality they aren't "big" airplanes, but to a two-year-old they sure are. Because Rylie had never seen an airplane in person, other than in the air, we took a mini field trip to Mineral Wells. Daddy enjoyed showing off the planes to his fascinated little man. Too bad we are no longer in the AF, Rylie really would have enjoyed those "huge" airplanes. Although the men chasing him down with guns might have been a bit frighting, I know it was for me. Oh, the AF and their ways, some of it I sure don't miss. At any rate, Rylie had a blast and thought his Daddy was pretty cool. (I tend to think so too, at least most of the time).
August 28, 2008
Big Airplanes.
Well, in reality they aren't "big" airplanes, but to a two-year-old they sure are. Because Rylie had never seen an airplane in person, other than in the air, we took a mini field trip to Mineral Wells. Daddy enjoyed showing off the planes to his fascinated little man. Too bad we are no longer in the AF, Rylie really would have enjoyed those "huge" airplanes. Although the men chasing him down with guns might have been a bit frighting, I know it was for me. Oh, the AF and their ways, some of it I sure don't miss. At any rate, Rylie had a blast and thought his Daddy was pretty cool. (I tend to think so too, at least most of the time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sweet. owen's jealous, you'll have 2 tell me all about it and maybe the gray's will make the trip.
ReplyDelete