February 2, 2012

This Week's iPhone Moments...

While these may not be the best technical shots I've taken all week, they are some of the best "in-the-moment" images of our week. With five kids things are rarely dull and there always seems to be some sort of cuteness lurking about. Enjoy!

Macie Lynn stole my sweet tea while eating at Chick-fil-a, and yes, she actually drank it, loved it and screamed for more. Unfortunately for her I did not share the refill!
We had a finger food social after church this past Sunday. Everyone brought something and we all enjoyed snacks and fellowship after Sunday evening service. Macie Lynn got ahold of a chocolate chip cookie. Here's the proof.
Rylie and Reese got in trouble after school the other day and had to sit down for a short break while I put Macie down for a nap. Two minutes later I came down and found Rylie passed out on the sofa!
Ms. Independent was trying to butter her pancakes. She is determined to be a big girl. I wish she would slow down!
My baby girl has curls!!! Love them!!!
It's Rylie and Braden's chore to clean out the turtle tank every Monday after school. They've been doing it for months and most of the time do a bang up job. However, this week when I went downstairs Tuesday morning this is what I found. The poor turtle was just hanging out amidst all the bubbles. He's still alive and I hooked him up with a bubble free tank shortly after finding it in this state.

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious! I almost cried about the bubbles!! poor turtle!

    ReplyDelete