January 28, 2012

The Car. Family Life: Week 1.

For this project the car is considered a room, and it is the place of interest for our prompt this week. It's somewhat funny to think of the car as "a room," but with five children: three of which who attend public school and all of which who have many places to go and things to do...the car my friends is ABSOLUTELY a room. A room, in fact, that our family spends a great deal of time in!
The snack cup is an absolute MUST in our car anytime Macie Lynn is a passenger. It makes for a much more enjoyable ride for the rest of us.
Because I am a procrastinator, I waited until the last minute to work on this week's prompt. And because I waited until this last minute I found myself two kiddos short. Brandon took Braden and Rylie on a trip to the coast with the Royal Rangers club at church. They are somewhere in between Corpus Christi and Galveston preparing to slumber on a retired US battleship. Sounds tempting, but I hear the bunk space is really tight and everyone shares an open bay shower. So, I'm not super sad to be chillin' at home with Cati, Mace and Reese for the remainder of the weekend.


I decided to use the car more as a prop after taking a few shots of everyone in their seats. None of my children much enjoy being in the car, unless, of course, they are pretending to drive it!

This shot was taken through the windshield. Reese can't wait until he is old enough to drive us all around. I hesitate to tell him by that time many of us will be away at college, or perhaps even married.
Sisters sharing secrets on the tailgate.
Macie Lynn is willing to share her secrets, but not her snacks!







1 comment: