February 18, 2012

Height. Family Life: Week 4.

Week 4 of this project is all about documenting height! I had big plans of dragging out our ladder and doing some fun shots with all the kiddos hanging off the ladder at different heights for a creative take on the subject, but the rain did not cooperate with my plans! I'm not complaining though...I love rainy days! Usually the kids go super crazy on rainy days, but today has been an exception. There's only been a few issues today, mainly whining...which I can't seem to get a handle on. Overall, it's been a good, productive day around the Pugh home! Cheers for productivity and happiness!

Cati is the second tallest person in our family. Yes folks, that's right, she is now taller than Mom! Kinda feels weird sometimes, but it's just how it goes. Not much we can do about it. It does come in handy when I can't reach something in the top cabinet!
Macie Lynn isn't tall enough to do much, but as you can see she is clearly smart enough to climb on random items to get what she wants. I'm never really had a "climber" before. Figures the girl would be the trouble-maker.
I for sure did not pick out his clothes this morning. But, as the rules state, we can't change outfits. So here he is. This is Reese through and through. Always the funny man!
Still the funny man!
This girl is in bad need of a haircut, but I'm NOT cutting it. Usually she wears it up out of her face, but today is a lazy rainy day...which means comfort abounds, so no ponytail. She is so precious, even with hair in her eyes.
Rylie insisted being measured while standing on the chair. He's quite the comedian too. I could just tour around the US with my super funny children! Other than going bonkers on the bus, we'd have tons of fun, I"m sure.
"See Braden, I'm taller than you." While standing on the chair still. Actually wobbling on the chair because he is cracking up at himself!
Just for fun!

Well, we didn't actually measure anyone. We were more focused on laughing and being silly, but that's okay...it's just who we are on Saturdays while Dad is at work. The funny part of this entire subject is that one of Macie's favorite toys is a measuring tape. Brandon is constantly doing work around here and therefore constantly leaving tools lying around. Macie often walks around the house attempting to measure random objects with the tape Dad leaves lying around. A few weeks ago she actually managed to hide all three of his measuring tapes and he was quite irritated. We found them all and he's been really good about putting them up since then! Way to train him Mace!

No comments:

Post a Comment