February 1, 2010

Little Artists.

A few weeks ago the school hosted an art show. Each student painted and displayed a zoo animal piece at the show. We walked over as a family to enjoy all their hard work. Here's what you missed...

I can't leave out Rylie's recent masterpiece. One night while Brandon and Braden were off boy scouting the other three kids decorated gingerbread cookies with a kit that was leftover from Christmas. Cati and Reese's cookies looked normal, as did Rylie's on first glance. Then I noticed he decorated between their legs. When I asked about it, he responded..."the gingerbread man has a booty like me and Reese." (Booty is the term he uses for his private part). Cati and I just looked at each other, turned really red and laughed until we couldn't breath. Rylie continued to decorate and probably thought we had lost our minds.
Oh, Rylie...you are one FUNNY boy!



2 comments:

  1. LOL. too funny. I love Cati and Braydon's pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant funny about Rylie... just to clarify I wasn't laughing at the zoo pics... ;)

    ReplyDelete