September 30, 2009

Brandon Turns 29!

For Brandon's birthday this year, we had an immediate family only party...but there was plenty of fun to go around. All the kids worked together to create a "happy birthday" banner, while I whipped up some cookies 'n' cream cup cakes. Dinner and dessert was followed by a mini concert that surprised even me. They were all so cute while singing it almost brought tears to my eyes. After the concert we played fun games with the balloons and Cati was the overall winner. (I forgot to mention to her that she's always suppose to let the birthday girl or boy win, especially when they are turning as old as her uncle Brandon...he he).

Brandon had a great birthday and we all had a wonderful time celebrating with him. Happy Birthday baby, we love you!

4 comments:

  1. how fun is that?! we used to love putting on performances... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brandon!
    Love the banner. Everyone looks so happy in the pictures. Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Birthday banner! Your kids made that? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilhite...yes they made it with a little help from me...I drew the letters. They decorated and cut them out. They were so proud, and I was proud of them. It's quite amazing what four kids can accomplish when they work together. No wonder people had so many children back in the cotton pickin' days.

    ReplyDelete