Sometimes when things aren't going well around the Pugh house, or when I have to clean and need to listen to music while doing so I'll turn on itunes and we all jam out to random praise and worship music. We end up listening to the same songs repeatedly because I can't bring myself to buy any more downloads...and that is starting to show.
Today while I was mopping (and listening to music) I had the boys safely tucked away in their chairs at the kitchen table for some coloring fun. All of a sudden Rylie busted out singing "Blessed be the name of the Lord..." along with the computer. It was awesome to hear him sing the words, even though a few of them were incorrect. It's not like this is the first time I've heard him sing along to a song and actually it's not the first time I've heard him sing praise and worship music (see previous blog entitled "Enough Already" from last summer), but for some reason it moved me. Okay that sounds silly, but you get the point.
I guess listening to praise and worship music is not only good for me, but good for my children as well. It made my day. I love my little singers.
awe! That is so sweet & cute :)
ReplyDeleteThe boys look like they are having so much fun! I wish I could be right there in the middle of them. Those boys are so dear to my heart, and I love every minute I get to spend with them. It tickles me so much when they call, that is the highlight of my day. I am so very proud of you and Brandon, you are absolutely wonderful parents. I know things are difficult right now , however just around the cornoer you and your family will be reunited and begin a new adventure. Of course I'm selfishly thrilled because you will be so much closer to me. I am so proud of the mother you have developed into. I love you so much sis and am grateful for the relationship we have.
ReplyDeleteMom