Once the boys got home and settled, we wasted no time.
Rylie was ready to cut into his big pumpkin like he did while on vacation at my mom's. And of course, since Brandon and I missed the dickens out of these boys of ours for seven whole days we were willing to do just about anything either one of them wanted. (Good thing that didn't last but a day or so). Here are a few pictures of the big event.


Reese was not near as interested in the pumpkin carving as
Rylie, but I was able to sneak in a few cute pictures while he played. (He seems so much bigger in just a week).



And here's the finished product. Not bad, huh?
Rylie thinks it's too cool and we have to go check on it multiply times a day to make sure the "
cunkin" is doing okay. (Have I mentioned that I am so happy to have my boys back)?


that is one cool pumpkin! Where you guys on Vacation! I feel so out of the loop not being in your life group anymore! I love keeping up with you on your blog! Your pictures are so fabulous! Maybe I can hire you to come take some of Zeke sometime!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteShow off! Just kidding but that is one really cool pumpkin you got there! Very detailed :) We were excited to just have eyes, nose, and a mouth! You win the pumpkin award!
ReplyDelete