August 20, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike

So today I was goofin' around on my blog adding to my roll and all when I noticed my "Keepin' up with the Pughs" is not so original. Not that I was really expecting it to be, but really I can't have the same name as someone on my blogroll can I? This is the thing...at one time long ago when I was a senior in high school I actually won an award for creative head-line writing. No joke...it was an UIL competition for journalism and I was a regional finalist. I didn't go any further than that but I won a departmental award for my efforts. It may not sound it, but it was a big deal to me back then. However, now-a-days I can't seem to be creative at all. I wonder if it's the boys that sucked all my creative juices, or something else, but really it's discouraging. I'll keep thinking, but I'm open to suggestions. So if you have any post em'. And if not perhaps those creative juices will one day return.

No comments:

Post a Comment