When Rylie was born I loved to blog about all the exciting events in his and our lives. Like most parents when Reese came I got too busy and dropped all the "unnecessary" stuff in an attempt to just keep up with the mandatory things like feeding the kids, changing 10 plus diapers a day and showering occasionally...yes only occasionally. Although now-a-days it's much more often (thank goodness).
Lately I've been regretting my decision to not log or blog routinely about all the happenings in our lives. Hence Keepin' Up With The Pughs; my latest attempt to record important and not-so-important events using an easily accessible medium, so that all can enjoy. It's my hope these entries will one day serve as a reminder to all the boys' special moments; moments at which we can laugh and perhaps even cry. May this blog be a small blessing to you as I'm sure it will to me. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment