March 7, 2012

Another Edition of iPhone Funnies.

Peek-a-boo at McDonald's with Daddy.
Went in to get Macie Lynn out of her crib when she woke from nap and this is how I found her! I have no idea how she managed to get her shirt over her head, but it was hilarious! I could not stop laughing. For sure one of the best moments of that day.
My little Reese Roo all decked out for "Cowboy Day." He was in a bad mood because he wanted to wear his Dallas Cowboy cap for "Cowboy Day." Probably should have let him, but he does take it to school almost every other day for show and tell. Silly boy! 
One day while Reese, Macie and I were waiting in the ridiculous line at the school to pick up the boys we were surprised to see Braden come out and take down the flag in the front of the school. Apparently he's been doing it for a while and will continue for the remainder of the year. Can't believe he never mentioned that...pretty big deal, don't you think? So proud of him for being so responsible with it! Way to go Braden Pugh...we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment