February 4, 2012

Group Shot. Family Life: Week 3.

So we are playing catch up this week...can you tell? We're almost there! Week three called for a group shot. Group shot with just the kiddos, just the troublemakers, just the cutes one? There were no specific rules...just group shot. So my first thought was group shot of all the kiddos...

The fab five taking a stroll at the park behind our house. Mace is so not matching,  but rules state I can't change her for pics and seeing how this was her second outfit of the day (put on after our errands) I didn't much care that she was coordinated...just dry and comfy! Actually we had to go home and put on a third outfit after this outing because she decided it would be fun to play in the stream of water while I was taking a few pics of the other kids. (The third one didn't match either).
I love trying to capture these shots. It's not easy to do with four kids all trying to jump at the same time, but we finally got it. They were winded by the time we were done. It took about 15 jumps to get them all in the air at the same time. Glad I was on the ground with the camera! 
And just for fun I thought I'd throw in a couple of group shots including Mom and Dad we had made this past fall for our Christmas cards. We try to have family portraits made every fall. This year we went out to the Dallas Arboretum. It was a fun day and I still haven't ordered any imagines except for Christmas cards. Better get on that!!!


I love Reese's expression here. He isn't looking at the camera, but this look is SO him! Reese certainly has the most vibrant personality of all the children...although Macie Lynn might just end up giving him a run for the money.

1 comment:

  1. Love your action shots!!! And love the last group pic! Very sweeeettttttt,,,,

    ReplyDelete