November 5, 2011

Photography Basics Week 1.

This past Monday I started my first-ever on-line photography course. This week our focus was on aperture and depth of field.

I had a few difficulties at the beginning of the week, but overall I am happy with the results. While I realize I still have a LONG way to go before my confidence catches up to my opportunity, I am excited at the small steps I've taken over the last six days. 

So, without further ado, here's my submissions for week 1.

"Storytelling" Aperture Opportunity
ISO: 100
Aperture: f/22
Shutter Speed: 1/30

 "Who Cares" Aperture Opportunity
ISO: 100
Aperture: f/10
Shutter Speed: 1/40

 "Singular Theme" Aperture Opportunity
(Far Away)
ISO: 100
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/640

 "Singular Theme" Aperture Opportunity
(Close-up)
ISO: 100
Aperture: f/5.3
Shutter Speed: 1/1000

2 comments:

  1. great pics!!!! i love it! can you message me on fb the website you are using for the course? colby is very interested in photography. your family is amazing!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!! I LOVE LOVE Brooke!!! Enjoy this class it was so awesome...I loved every minute!

    ReplyDelete