Well, let's see...it's been a little over a year since I've last updated my blog. I've had the greatest intentions and plenty of exciting stories to share, but it just hasn't happened. Being a bit of the OCD type I've tried to talk myself out of continuing down this path seeing how I've missed so much, but as you can see...I'm back. Might as well embrace the future and jump right back in the game. After all it would be a great shame to not record and share the memories we are currently making. So here we go again with the wild and always entertaining adventures of the Pugh Crew!
We rounded out this incredible summer break with a trip to Galveston. It's no secret (in fact, it's well-known and topic of ridicule in our family) that I am no fan of the beach. Don't get me wrong, there is something to be said about the splendor of taking in a sunset on the ocean shoreline, but I am not a fan of the sand. My beach rule...I'll go, but I get first shower upon return! There's just something about sand being lodged in places that was not designed to house sand that really bothers me. Fortunately for me, sand does not bother my children or husband and there was no objection to my beach rule.
Our trip was cut short this year due to a family death, but God blessed the time we had with each other and we all returned refreshed and just slightly sunburned. Or in Braden's case, very tanned...LUCKY DUDE!
 |
| Rylie and Reese in front of "Stonehenge Galveston." |
 |
| Nothing like dinner at Fish Tales with the sound of waves in the background. |
 |
| Me and my gift! |
 |
| Daddy and Macie Lynn on the Ferry. |
This was Macie Lynn's first trip to the beach, and as you can clearly see, she LOVED it! All of our kiddos are beach babies and none of them got it from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment