We have a way to go before all is in place, but we are all very excited and happy about our new home. Excuse all the clutter...I have much less time to clean now-a-days. Wonder why that is?
July 6, 2009
Home "SWEET" Home.
Finally, here's a few pics of our new home. God totally exceeded our hopes on this one. We never in our wildest dreams thought we'd live in a house this big or this nice. God continues to provide as He's promised to do from the very beginning of this long transition.
We have a way to go before all is in place, but we are all very excited and happy about our new home. Excuse all the clutter...I have much less time to clean now-a-days. Wonder why that is?
the first floor living room...with our new flat screen tv...can't wait til football season.
looking from the living room into the kitchen area. off to the left is the breakfast area, where we do all the eating until we locate a new six person table for the dining room.
breakfast area.
landing at the top of the stairs. it's actually a second living area, but we use it as a playroom. you know with four kids that's kind of a must.
cati's room with her new (garage sale) furniture. the border and gross pink paint are going bye-bye very soon.
braden's room, with rylie and braden playing computer on the bed. again, painting to take place soon.
master bedroom...what a mess. hey, at least you know i put all the kids first! no really, it's huge and has two walk in closets, one with a window.
our toy closet. i highly recommend a toy closet. and the end of the day you close the door and see no toys. and surprisingly the kids keep it very organized.
not a great shot of the backyard, but beyond the fence you see the elementary school cati and braden will be attending this fall. brandon will put in a gate before then and i won't even have to get dressed to send the kids off to school. awesome!
We have a way to go before all is in place, but we are all very excited and happy about our new home. Excuse all the clutter...I have much less time to clean now-a-days. Wonder why that is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your home is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you guys! How fun!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks awesome! What a blessing from God.
ReplyDeleteI had some thoughts about your last post as far as teaching kids thankfulness and appreciation.
When we were little, my mom would always make us play a 'game' called 'I'm Thankful..'
She had every member of the family say something that they were thankful for and she'd have us go around and around in a circle until we had each said 4 or 5 things. It really did help us to change our mindset and to have a thankful outlook. I still use it all the time when I'm feeling complainy or down.. just a thought from my childhood :)
That's supposed to be from Daneel and Stephanie - I'm logged in from the wrong gmail account..
ReplyDeleteI just realized I didn't put up a pic of rylie and reese's room. boo for me. I'll post some pics once we get it decorated.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Steph and Daneel for the thankfulness thought.
beautiful house Sister... looks like there's lots of love to fill it!
ReplyDeleteso so so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeletelove it! w-town misses you!
ReplyDelete