March 16, 2009

Our Amazing God.

I so need to be in bed, but I just have to share this quick praise with you all. So most of you know all about our situation with Brandon's new job, how it came about and our current living situation. The last few weeks have been pretty rough and I, specifically, have been doubting the decision to take the job in Greenville. Brandon and I spoke this weekend and there were a few things mentioned, for example, him considering returning to his old job. Without my knowledge Brandon was actually already considering such and had prayed for guidance and confirmation on that decision. Today after he got home from work he received a call from an ex-coworker who reported to Brandon that 8 (more) people were laid off today and everyone's hours were cut back to 32 as a maximum per week. Brandon had to work a minimum of 10 hours overtime every week just so we could barely get by. If he were still at that job we would no longer be able to make our mortgage payment, and he or I would be looking for overnight employment.
God knew, in advance, what was going to happen and remedied the problem before we were even aware there was one. I am simply AMAZED at the love and care God has shown us in this situation, and I wanted to share it with you. Wow! Our God is an awesome God.
We may be living apart and not able to see each other near enough, but we are blessed beyond measure and there is NO doubt within myself or Brandon that we absolutely made the right decision. God will move this house when He is ready to so, and until then I am going to hold onto this very strong confirmation that we are in His will.
Thanks for all your prayers, we appreciate them very much and ask that you continue praying for a quick sell.

4 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly happy that God has shown you this! It's so nice to have tangible confirmation! Love ya girl and I will keep on prayin' it up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that you can clearly see God's provision for your family. We'll keep praying that your house will turn to sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is so awesome! God is good! That should give you way more peace to know you are headed down the right path!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you are being well taken care of. Your house will go! Just keep believing!

    ReplyDelete