"Are you serious? Your going to cut MY hair? No, no! Please don't do that. I love my hair. I don't mind it when people call me a girl. I'm very secure in my boyhood. Please don't make this mistake."
"I can't believe mom is doing this to me! I can't believe daddy is telling her to do this to me. This is not my day."
"Oh, no!?!"
"I survived. Thank goodness mom didn't break out the clippers she uses on daddy. "
"I'm still a cutie! But I do miss my curls in the back. This was not good timing...with the chilly weather quickly approaching."
o's in my lap saying reese over and over and pointing to his buddy! i know how you feel girl, it'll grow on you. we love our shaggy boys.
ReplyDeleteLove the haircut...he looks older and ver cute!! You did a good job :)
ReplyDeletehe looks so cute! and so grown up. Good job. I'm scared to cut Addie's hair. I'm also a fan of the shaggy look on little boys. That or shaved is so cute.
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job!!
ReplyDeletelove it.
miss you guys.
He is so cute! Great job on the cut! he looks a lot like his brother with his new due! You have some cutie patooties for kids!
ReplyDeletewhat a great photo! I can't believe you cut his hair yourself! talented!
ReplyDelete